Music

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

新年

There are so many words that i don't know describe in Chinese ( i realized that :( ),
So this is another ENGLISH post.

Another year, another dream,
while getting older wiser,
There are several things i would like to accomplish this year,
I would branded it as "Adventurous" year.

OK,
time to list down all the items for this  new year's resolution.
With 365 days (minus 2 at the time of writing),
the time is ticking and this is the promise that will be made to myself.
For the rest, let action and time do the trick.

Physically,
I wanna be strong, healthy.
Gain some weight, grow some muscles (i always trying hard though).
Join some marathons (Target set to 3 in this year).
Of course i wanna get much more handsome (lalala..keep dreaming).

On self development,
I wanna gain more and more knowledge on several fields.
Besides from job based - oracle,
I want to learn more in Photography,
Capture some very good pictures,
I want to study and learn the stock market(been thinking of this few years back -.-);
And of course, all the general knowledge in the earth.

Inner self perspective,
I want to be more vital in decision making, no more confusion.
Generally, be a better person, much better person.
Something i learnt yesterday and today : 别把快乐建立在别人的痛苦上。

And finally all the other stuffs:
- Save RM10 everyday in a box ( or can be anywhere).
- Travel to other country , explore & enjoy(Nepal in August).
- Buy a lens!!(super top priority)
- Fulfill every single promise i made to myself and others!!
- Meet some best friends, old friends!
- Impress her and just try my best to do what i can do...(this is out of my hand...)
- Eat all famous tom yam in penang!!(and capture all pics!! yay!)
- Buy a desktop(long live dream - but with low priority...:S)

That's all i can think as for now....will update accordingly..until end of this week! YEAH! Finalized!

Life is precious,
Enjoy it with humble attitude,
Nevertheless,
No regret with what to do and what had to be done!!
<3 myself more,
<3 people around me more,
<3 the world more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment